It’s almost 11:30 right now, and this has just been a really lazy saturday. I wasn’t feeling creative at all but I still felt the need to post something today. Also, I’m thinking about having planned days when I upload, instead of just random? I don’t know how that would work but I think that my blog could get more creative that way, when I feel the need to upload instead of thinking that it can wait. I don’t know how you guys would feel about that but it’s just a thought.
Anyways, back to this post. Since I have been lazy all day I didn’t know what to post, what photos to take and all that. So instead, I will give you this really simple post about 5 places in the world where I want to go and travel to!
- Bora bora! I just think it’s so beautiful and it looks amazing.
- Paris! It’s so cliché but I just think it’s really beautiful and I would love to see the eiffel tower. And also, I’ve heard that the shopping is great there.
- Hawaii! Okay, there’s no actual reason more than, who wouldn’t want to go to Hawaii? It’s beautiful, the beaches look amazing and it’s just perfect.
- Los Angeles! I really really want to go to LA, I just think it looks amazing, it’s warm (duh) and I don’t even know. I guess it’s because I want to work with music when I’m out of school and it’s a lot better chances of getting a career there than where I live right now.
- New York! I really don’t know why, at all. It was just the first thing that popped up in my head. I think it’s a really pretty city and I’ve heard it’s nice there.
These are five places that I want to visit one day! They are in no particular order, and I don’t know if they are the five places I want to go the most in the world, but right now they all sound amazing. I hope you all have had a good saturday!