2015 was not my year, at the slightest. There wasn’t much about 2015 that makes my heart warm, but I do hope that I will somehow manage to make 2016 a better year for myself. I’ve struggled with a lot for the past few years and I hope, hope, hope that my struggles will be worth something someday. This post is going to be about things that you should do in 2016, to make yourself a better self.
- Live fearless. Do things you wouldn’t ever do, reach your goals and conquer the things you are most afraid of.
- Never stop. No matter what comes in your way, keep going and always remind yourself that it will be worth it in the end.
- Stay focused. It doesn’t matter what it’s about, focus on the things you need to whether it’s school, daily life or working out. Keep your focus.
- Don’t care about what others think. Ever. You’re living your life, only yours. It never matters what others think about you. People will always judge whatever you do, so might as well do what’s best for yourself.
- Believe in yourself. It doesn’t matter what you’re doing, always have faith in yourself. You’re amazing just the way you are, and whatever you’re doing is going to be great. Believe you can and you will. Know that there are people who will always have your back. I trust you and I believe in you.